Inside Sales Representative Responsibilities
- Sourcing new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails.
- Understanding customer needs and requirements.
- Routing qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure.
We are looking for a talented and competitive Inside Sales Representative that thrives in a quick sales cycle environment.
What does a Inside Sales Representative do ?
An inside sales representative will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. You must be comfortable making dozens of calls per day, working with channel partners, generating interest, qualifying prospects and closing sales.
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails.
- Understand customer needs and requirements.
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure.
- Close sales and achieve quarterly quotas.
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest.
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory.
- Team with channel partners to build pipeline and close deals.
- Perform effective online demos to prospects.
Requirements: The desired candidate would have -
- Proven inside sales experience.
- Track record of over-achieving quota.
- Strong phone presence and experience dialling dozens of calls per day.
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Ability to think on your feet and take decisions quickly.